Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM M93R AEP, with 4 low-caps, 2 hi-caps, 2 batteries... (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Marvin

Marvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: G&G M14 DMR
    Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle Hard-Kick

• Loadouts: MARPAT
    Woodland DPM
    Polish Woodland

• Sites: Ace Combat
    Apocalypse Airsoft
Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: M93R AEP
Accessories: 2 100 round mags, 4 39 round mags (3 pictured, found the other one after), RIS slide, Milforce Holster, 500mAh battery (as well as stock 200mAh)
Condition: Very good
FPS: 190-200fps with .2g
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Maybe/Maybe - you can ask!
Pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've also got the charge adapter (as the stock charger is Japan only), so you'll need a charger capable of doing NiMH and NiCD batteries, preferably with an adjustable charge rate too.

Whilst the FPS is low (as it always is on an AEP), the range and accuracy are both excellent, easily matching most AEGs on the skirmishing field due to TM's excellent hop-up unit.

The only other thing to mention is that the spring on the fire-selector is no longer there, but the fire selector seems to hold itself in place fairly well without it. (IE: the spring that 'clicks' the fire selector into place is not there). Fortunately, full auto is the down position, and you always seem to be using full auto when in the field.

I may trade, the worst I can do is say no, so try me.

I'm looking for around 140 for this lot at the moment. (Using Zero-One's site as a guide, new this lot would be about 250).

Thanks for looking
Simon

Price drop to 130 including postage. I need this gone!
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

xiang

xiang

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi,

I'm interested if you still have it for sale. Can you post some new pictures because the previous ones aren't displaying.

Thanks

jdavies221

jdavies221

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: M16A3 HBAR
    M4A1 RIS
    M4505

• Loadouts: British woodland DPM.
    British army tactical webbing.
Is this still for sale?

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: M93R AEP
Accessories: 2 100 round mags, 4 39 round mags (3 pictured, found the other one after), RIS slide, Milforce Holster, 500mAh battery (as well as stock 200mAh)
Condition: Very good
FPS: 190-200fps with .2g
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Maybe/Maybe - you can ask!
Pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've also got the charge adapter (as the stock charger is Japan only), so you'll need a charger capable of doing NiMH and NiCD batteries, preferably with an adjustable charge rate too.

Whilst the FPS is low (as it always is on an AEP), the range and accuracy are both excellent, easily matching most AEGs on the skirmishing field due to TM's excellent hop-up unit.

The only other thing to mention is that the spring on the fire-selector is no longer there, but the fire selector seems to hold itself in place fairly well without it. (IE: the spring that 'clicks' the fire selector into place is not there). Fortunately, full auto is the down position, and you always seem to be using full auto when in the field.

I may trade, the worst I can do is say no, so try me.

I'm looking for around 140 for this lot at the moment. (Using Zero-One's site as a guide, new this lot would be about 250).

Thanks for looking
Simon

Price drop to 130 including postage. I need this gone!

is your pistol still for sale mate?im very interested

Marvin

Marvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: G&G M14 DMR
    Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle Hard-Kick

• Loadouts: MARPAT
    Woodland DPM
    Polish Woodland

• Sites: Ace Combat
    Apocalypse Airsoft

is your pistol still for sale mate?im very interested

Sorry folks, this sold a long while ago...
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users