Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PSG1 SU Sniper & MK G36x Modded

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

bazchristie

bazchristie

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi All,

Aplogies if I am not sticking with original formatting of sales but I am just looking for a quick option to see if anybody is interested.

I was an avid airsofter between about 2003-2007 and bought a couple of guns, while I have not lost complete interest, there is little point of me having guns and acceseries filling my spare room gathering dust.

The two main weapons I have and would like to sell are as mentioned above PSG1 Semi-Auto Sniper (MARUI) and a H&K G35c (its modded to have an extended barrel buts its very very worn and in poor condition).

The PSG1 is in pretty condition as I have only used it a handful of times and treated it like my baby. It was modded to shoot at 400fps but I remember it running just shy of that, around 390? Not sure if it sitting on a shelf for 3 years will have done it any good but since this cost me a bloody fortune I would still be willing take some money as long as somebody was willing to take an "as is" approach to the deal. I have 5)or maybe it was 6) mags for the gun and several batteries. Also the gun was bought in 2006ish.

All in all the stuff cost me well over a grand but would just rather have the space in my room.

Let me know if you are interested and stick an offer in. I have allowed people to e-mail me.

Sorry again if I have not stuck to official code but I was just staring at my guns thinking "somebody would probably love to have all of this stuff".

Also, just to mention, I live in northants.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users