Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

L85A2 (SA80) AIRSOFT RIFLE WITH EXTRAS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

YoungGunner

YoungGunner

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: Too many to list!

• Loadouts: None :(
Hi, Im selling my brothers Airsoft Gun for him. Its almost Brand New, only fired about 100 rounds. Its a L85A2 Assault Rifle. Its in Absolute Mint Condition. Its approx 340FPS and is very accurate. Comes with Scope, Torch, Magazine, Sight and all the usual bits you would expect. This was purchased from action hobbies a little while ago - please see this link Visit My Website At the time of purchase this cost 199.99 but they have now gone down in price slightly, my price is 120 plus 10 postage via Courier. Please send a message or feel free to send a text to: 07854334658. Many thanks.

*-Stealth Rabit-*

*-Stealth Rabit-*

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
alright mate, i txt you

WilliamE552

WilliamE552

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

• Guns: SRC M4
    M9 GBB
    ARES L85A2

• Loadouts: British Armed Forces
I'll take it if you text me please :) so you dont think im a randomer !

thanks if you do

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Considering how long ago this was posted (and the last time the seller was seen on the forum) I'd PM him.
He'll get an email telling him of the PM.

this all revolves on whether YoungGunner is still selling this
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Gruffy

Gruffy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: None (ATM) :)

• Loadouts: Just the usual for Skirmishes.... but intention of the WHOLE HOG soon... just need the pennies :(

Hi, Im selling my brothers Airsoft Gun for him. Its almost Brand New, only fired about 100 rounds. Its a L85A2 Assault Rifle. Its in Absolute Mint Condition. Its approx 340FPS and is very accurate. Comes with Scope, Torch, Magazine, Sight and all the usual bits you would expect. This was purchased from action hobbies a little while ago - please see this link Visit My Website At the time of purchase this cost 199.99 but they have now gone down in price slightly, my price is 120 plus 10 postage via Courier. Please send a message or feel free to send a text to: 07854334658. Many thanks.

I'm guessing this has gone then?

Sniper elite

Sniper elite

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: L96
    AK47S

Very interested mate still for sale?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Bit of an old thread, use PM's for something of this age.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users