Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM P-90, KWA G18 (Gas)+ other bits

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

einholt

einholt

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello there, I picked up this kit five years ago with the intention of getting into airsoft but never actually had the time so its time for it to go.

Tokyo Marui Automatic Electric Rifle P90 TR Silencer New Price 215 (I payed 170)
Accessories:2 mags 1 normal one with fake shells in it, silencer, Battery, charger
Condition: Very good, no scratchs
FPS: Factory standard 270-360
Pictures: incoming

Bought this second hand, shop that I bought it from replaced the gearbox before it was resold to me.

Battery Cost 20 and charger cost 35

KSC Glock 17 (Gas) with 1 magazine 130
Accessories: 1 mag
Condition: Excellent
FPS: From arnies airsoft forum:
"On the hfc134a you get about 230 fps."
"On hfc22 the glock puts out 310 fps"
Pictures: incoming

Mesh Full Face Mask 10

British Genuine Issue PLCE Yoke (DPM) 15

Vanguard British Style PLCE Double Utility Pouch (DPM)x2 50

TracPac Quick Release Pistol Belt (OG) 6

viper utility pouch (Olive) 8

Water bottle pouch (olive) 5

Drop leg holster (DPM) 15

Gloves 3

Thin olive balaclava 5

large camo jacket and trousers and olvie t-shirt from army surplus 20

Mil-Force Long Gun Bag 44" (Olive) 28

BB Speed Loader (plunger / syringe design) 10

Photos of it all are incoming, went up to the loft and got three quarters of it down today but the rest is hiding.

New it all comes to 530, I am willing to split it or sell it as a lot, make me reasonable offers and I'll most liekly accept without haggling as I just want it gone and to have some money :)

Cheque, paypal (please add two and a half %) and postal order accepted, money will have to be cleared before I post the goods.

Postage will be 1st class signed for, I will weigh it all and put up postage prices in the next few days.

Any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Einholt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users