Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What is this worth?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cat Weazel

Cat Weazel

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: MP5 SD5 (For Sale)
Hey peeps, I am moving house in the next couple of weeks so am having a clearout. I have in my possession a full auto electric airsoft MP5 SD5 which I want to put up for sale but I could use some guidance on what it is worth.

I believe it might be a Jing Gong, but the packaging doesn't show the manufacturer. The battery is located in the front of the gun inside the handgrip, rather than in the stock, if that helps. Itís mostly made of plastic, with some metal components such as the barrel, clip, sights, internal components etc.

It came with quite a few extras in the box, shown along with spec below: -

Adjustable Hop Up
Fires 6mm
50 Round Clip
7.2v Battery and Charger
Loading Rod and Tube
Cleaning Rod
Carry Strap
Removable Silencer
Laser Sight
Adjustable Sight
Loads of BBs
Safety Goggles!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I bought it on a whim and, apart from firing off 20 or so BBs the day I bought it, it has never been used. I have all packaging and instructions and there isnít a mark on the gun. It certainly seems pretty powerful, but I have nothing to compare it too.

So, what should I be offering it for? And to clarify, as its not two tone I need to sell to a UKARA license holder, but other than that I can sell it without worry (including putting it in the post)?

Cheers

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
You can send that to any UKARA license holder. Posting should be fine, I just wouldn't bother sending it out of the country.

It doesn't look like the JG model but looks like a JG box. Does it go through the bottom of a drinks can? Are you aware if the gearbox is plastic or metal?

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN

You can send that to any UKARA license holder. Posting should be fine, I just wouldn't bother sending it out of the country.

It doesn't look like the JG model but looks like a JG box. Does it go through the bottom of a drinks can? Are you aware if the gearbox is plastic or metal?

Looks nothing like a JG box, looks more like an old CYMA box. Seeing as the fire sector is white were it should be red. and they include safety glasses and w/e i'd say about £20 including postage.

Waiting for his reply however

Oh and dev it will be a plastic gearbox.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Cat Weazel

Cat Weazel

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: MP5 SD5 (For Sale)

Looks nothing like a JG box, looks more like an old CYMA box. Seeing as the fire sector is white were it should be red. and they include safety glasses and w/e i'd say about £20 including postage.

Waiting for his reply however

Oh and dev it will be a plastic gearbox.

Doesn't go through a Coke Can, not sure on the gearbox.

Hmmm...think it will continue to live in the bottom of a cupboard somewhere then as its not worth the hassle of selling it for £20.

Thanks for the help guys

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Looks nothing like a JG box

..has the JG logo on it^^

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
fair enough then, dont even know what the JG logo is and i thought the boxes were all brown. all the stuff he mentioned i.e sling, 7.2v battery, glasses etc. all come with the CYMA models and the selector being white were it shouldn't looks like the old CYMA azz had.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users