Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

g3 sas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

airsoft11

airsoft11

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: g3 sas
    m47 d2 shot gun
    mp5
    colt pistol

bell g3 sas

folding stock

8.4v 1100 mah battery

charger

no box

full black (never been two-tone)

reason for sale, a while back i put it on safty and pulled the trigger. yeh it snaped so i fixed it (didnt buy a new one just repaird th old one with a rivit. also i added element 6mm oiless metal bushing. they didnt fit so i made them. it is working well now but one bushing is broken.

its some kind of v2/v3 hyrid gearbox thing

good gun looks the part

wanting around 70 not sure how much post and package would be but yeh

for 90 ill throw in a promthrus hard cylinder type e and sytema area 100 cylinder head (not in the gun as needs some more parts to fit) they cost me 25

no pics yet ask and ill add some

1X mag, 1Xbatter (8.4v 1100mah )( the battery isnt the best) 1Xcarger 1X bell g3 sas

some slight mrks and a few tiny chips in the paint, tiny bit of snaped plastic inside (doesnt make a diffrence)

WILL ACCEPT REASONABL OFFERS :) or mabey a swap

mods if ive done anything wrong close and tell me :)

WilliamE552

WilliamE552

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

• Guns: SRC M4
    M9 GBB
    ARES L85A2

• Loadouts: British Armed Forces
ill buy if you put pick up, made a SAS clan thats all i need :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users