Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Two Tone Budget electric airsoft gun wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Zeddie1

Zeddie1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: G36c
    Ak47 CYMA
    M16
    Mossberg CYMA
    MP5

• Loadouts: Viper Black Tactical Vest
    Loads of Army Surpluss Stuff :P

Hi guys,im kinda new to airsoft,and i was wondering if anybody had one of these for sale.I would order one from somewhere like Justbbguns.com or solware.com,or action hobbies.com however,all of these websites sell the gun,but I cant seem to find a website that has them in stock.

The mp5,I dont mind if its been used a bit,but as long as its still working Well,and hasnt been used to the point of breaking.It also must come with the silencer that comes with the kit,the sling,Scope,battery,battery charger,and the single mag,and the double mag.I also request that it is two tone,as i have no Ukrsca licence or whatever it Is!

Or.....

for the M83a2,must come with battery ,mock silencer,sling,and still kind of new............-Ish ,lol.

Thanks for reading guys,and taking the time out to help an airsoft n00b like me ;) it is much appreciated,

Many Thanks,

Edward.

in the mist

in the mist

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: JG mp5 a4 with 20mm ris rails

• Loadouts: forwood grip and 2 spare 95 cap mags
i got a single shot c*** shot gun you prob seen it online there actually the best starter gun i reckon, all of my mates that arnt really into airsoft have it and let me tell you it hurts and suprisingly has a good range however i dont have all the stuff just the gun and a spare mag it has a tactical stock if your iterested pm me :) btw the guns your looking at arnt worth getting with clothes on the dont hurt :L my mate had one (before it broke) and he shot me in the cheeck from about 4 inches away it hurt a lil but nothing majoor and i only had a few red marks for about 20 mins bu the shotgun left a mark for ages and will pierce skin at close range as i discovered when he shot me point blank in the back of the kneck :blink: plus the full auto guns only have plastic gear boxes witch will only last maybe 2000-3000 shots if your lucky but my mate has had the shot gun for years and reckons he has fired about 10,000 bb's off and my one has only fired about 200 but there is a crack on the bottom iv reinforced it all with copper plating so it is also upgradable pm me if interested hope this helps :P

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Shotguns great starter gun?? what are you smokeing?

Shotguns arnt realy usefull to do anything other then to look cool but looking cool in a firefight wont help you

If you intrested in takeing up the sport dont waste your money on a 2 tone

Just rent for your 3 games get a UKARA defence and buy a nice sexy RiF :D

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray

If you intrested in takeing up the sport dont waste your money on a 2 tone

Just rent for your 3 games get a UKARA defence and buy a nice sexy RiF :D

thats if your 18

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

True :D

Zeddie1

Zeddie1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: G36c
    Ak47 CYMA
    M16
    Mossberg CYMA
    MP5

• Loadouts: Viper Black Tactical Vest
    Loads of Army Surpluss Stuff :P

thats if your 18

and sadly im not :/

Oh well,at least there's always paint ball XP jks,

thanks for the help guys,notes taken !

FK19

FK19

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
TBH Jersey,

Renting a gun is 15-20, you can get a decent starter kit for 35, its worth just buying that as you will save yourself some money in the long-term

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

a 35 start kit?? whats in it a spring pistol and a plastic helmet from pound world??

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

a 35 start kit?? whats in it a spring pistol and a plastic helmet from pound world??

Brilliant :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users