Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m4 and m9 for urgent sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

arkan54321

arkan54321

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi

i have an gbb m4 assault rifle full metal gas blowback comes with its box and sling and quick pellet filler also comes with a jaming rod i will also throw in a little bit of gas great condition only been used in the house and not in a proper airsoft fight.

i have a m9-2 pistol full metal gas blowback great condition comes boxed with manuel.

iam looking for around 110 for the m4 and around 100 for the pistol or nearest offer

thanx

need these to go away by this week.

bigkie

bigkie

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
mate could you tell us what make the M4 is please.

jayfamous

jayfamous

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: D-boys Scar-L black
    TM mp5 A5
    CA m15 CQB Seals
    TM sig p226
    KWC Desert eagle
    KWC glock 17

hi

i have an gbb m4 assault rifle full metal gas blowback comes with its box and sling and quick pellet filler also comes with a jaming rod i will also throw in a little bit of gas great condition only been used in the house and not in a proper airsoft fight.

i have a m9-2 pistol full metal gas blowback great condition comes boxed with manuel.

iam looking for around 110 for the m4 and around 100 for the pistol or nearest offer

thanx

need these to go away by this week.

hi fella where you from? i live in southampton and iff you live within driving distance will come and give you cash any day thats good for you.

david

david

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
how much fps is the m9
how long is mag and
is it semi or full auto

arkan54321

arkan54321

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

hi fella where you from? i live in southampton and iff you live within driving distance will come and give you cash any day thats good for you.

hi mate i stay in dundee mate but i could post you it no problem if you want

what do you say i need them away by this week

thanx

elliott

elliott

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: p226

• Loadouts: none
i would love to buy the m4 can send you cash asap ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users