Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS Full Metal M4 RIS (need rewiring)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

JustForTheSell

JustForTheSell

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Make: ISC
Gun/Model: M4A1 Carbine
Accessories: M4 rail cover, Iron Sight, AR15 Hand guard
Condition: Used
FPS: 350-380
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/no/no
Price/Payment: 160

This gun was bought for 325 (I know :/ its ridiculous price) I used it few time and had fun but now its just sitting in my trade. Its working all perfectly but I cut the battery wire to try PEQ battery pack but soon as I know it, It cost me too much and I figure I wont be using it anymore.

Its full metal body, Has no problem since I used it last time. It couldn't come with the kits and everything because I gave it all to my little brother. If you have any little better offer, then feel free to ask.

XxxBIRCHYxxX

XxxBIRCHYxxX

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Guns: G&P M249 Ranger
    ICS Sig SG551 Swat
    ICS M4A1 RIS
    ICS L86 A2 (LSW) with Susat
    TM Sig P226

• Loadouts: Marpat & Desert DPM

Make: ISC
Gun/Model: M4A1 Carbine
Accessories: M4 rail cover, Iron Sight, AR15 Hand guard
Condition: Used
FPS: 350-380
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/no/no
Price/Payment: 160

This gun was bought for 325 (I know :/ its ridiculous price) I used it few time and had fun but now its just sitting in my trade. Its working all perfectly but I cut the battery wire to try PEQ battery pack but soon as I know it, It cost me too much and I figure I wont be using it anymore.

Its full metal body, Has no problem since I used it last time. It couldn't come with the kits and everything because I gave it all to my little brother. If you have any little better offer, then feel free to ask.

Hiya,

have you syill got this for sale if so how much and what is coming with it?

regards

Birchy
Peter aka BIRCHY (Spartan Airsoft Team)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users