Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

20-rounder with shell casing ejection M4 for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

butwick

butwick

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: mp5 a2 CA
    SIG P226
Hi guys,

This is a bit of a long shot for me but I'll give it a try anyway;

As above, it is a co2-powered PAINTBALL rifle firing a 0.43 calibre paint at 280-320 fps out of the box. It is fully customizable like an m4 CA/TM though the brand itself has full catalogue of accessories to dress it up.

It is NOT your average paintball gun and is actually on active service in most US agencies due to extreme realism it can offer (hearing those casings dropping on the floor while you shoot at full auto is beyond description!). It doesn't have any external tubings/fittings as most paintball guns and you don't need a battery to fire it. A box full of 12g co2 is only 7.50 (that's a lot of power source). There are lots of 0.43 paintball in the US that you can buy today at very low prices.

For pictures and videos, kindly check it out in youtube typing "RAM paintball marker".

I offered this product to the paintballing community and I think the community itself (from players to game sites) is NOT yet ready for the realism it can give.

PRICE: 425 all inclusive.

For those interested, email me at butwick@yahoo.com. You need to present your UKARA card on purchase so a photocopy will do.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Might be worth you checking out some MILSIM paintball sites, since they are the places interested in this kind of gear instead of your average speedball team.

http://forums.milsimcombat.com/ is one to get you started ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users