Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS Full metal M4A1 Carbine RIS (220)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

JustForTheSell

JustForTheSell

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
ICS FULL METAL M4A1 CARBINE RIS

Hey people, I wanted to sell my ICS M4, I need to sell my gun to buy two new one for me and my lil bro, Its fully working expect, the gearbox battery wire been cut off by me because I was using a PEQ battery box.

It dose come with Iorn sight and 2 Hand guard which cost 15 in official shop and others don't come with the gun since I'm keeping the old stuff with me. Its full metal body, ICS make, fill up rated barrel, Motor and I was planning it to sell it for 280 since I bought it for 325, but I figured I'm giving trouble with the battery wire, therefore In service I decided to sell it for 220. Pretty cheap for full metal plated body if you ask me. :/

Make: ISC
Gun/Model: M4A1 Carbine
Body type: High dense Metal
Condition: Good (Only the wire been cut off)
FPS: 380 on 9.1V
Weight: 5 Kg

Contact number: 07958278383

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users