Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hey all!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Lost Paradise

Lost Paradise

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: tokyo marui MP5 J
    AIM AM4A1
    Glock G23

• Loadouts: Black!
Hey all. Just thought I would drop buy and introduce myself. I知 Mark, I知 quite new to airsoft but I have my own gear. I haven稚 been skirmishing in ages but hope to change that. I was a member of another forum but decided to leave it as after asking a few well informed questions some of the veteran players decided to ridicule them and many of the noobs. So after searching around i decided to join here! I know I知 in for a better experience this time.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

Where did you have your bad experience? Not good to hear this kind of thing.. means people could be put off before they even start.

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
which forum was that?

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Yer i got that on my local airsoft forum every question i asked (when i was starting out) was made fun off and when i made a team the wouldnt stop ripping into me saying that i think i know everything and the admin even changed my Sig into "Chairsofter of the year 09" and reduced my post count from about 100 posts to 0 again

But dont worry you wont get that here :) welcome

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
ouch.
welcome to the (good and friendly) forums :D
we won't do anything bad here, we don't have enough regular posting members to start annoying them so they leave.

@Dev, are there any rules about bullying on here? (not playful banter, but full on bullying)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
We have

No Arguing
Don't argue, if you feel offended by the comments of another user or believe a post is offensive, report it to the moderators, and they or I will be deal with it. Starting a fight may result in sanctions for all those involved. Our first decision is our final one!

Be nice to other forum users
Treat others as you would like to be treated to yourself. There is absolutely no need to be abusive on these forums. If you are then your posts/threads will be edited or deleted, you may be given a warning, you may get your account suspended, and persistent offenders will be banned.

and

Racial, Sexual and Religious Equality
This site makes no discrimination between people of different race, gender or religion. Airsoft is a sport for all, and these forums reflect that. We welcome everyone except those who demonstrate intolerance toward others.

If you had read the rules you would know :P

But yeah I think it covers it pretty much.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
I always read the rules... I usually forget them, but I did read them.
unlike Terms and Conditions :D

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN

unlike Terms and Conditions :D

Dont we all :rolleyes:

Also welcome Lost Paradise

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Lost Paradise

Lost Paradise

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: tokyo marui MP5 J
    AIM AM4A1
    Glock G23

• Loadouts: Black!
Thanks all for the warm welcome. As for which forum it was I dont really want to get into mud slinging so lets just say one that was far below this fine forum. I always thought that we should encourage new players so our hobby could expand but obviously there are some that don't. I will probably ask questions that some people will think are dumb but thats what the forum is here for right? haha :D

Army Surplus 365

Army Surplus 365

Retailer

• Sponsors
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: Check out our Website for Guns

• Loadouts: Check out our Website for Gear
Hi Mark, Welcome to the forum. Sorry to here about you bad experiences, you should have no trouble in here ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users