Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM M4 RIS & STAR SL-9 FOR SALE...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

richard cann

richard cann

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Evening gents,
I have here a couple of guns for sale......

Make: TM
Gun/Model: M4 RIS
Accessories: 1 Mag, Battery, Original box, BB king 1x30 red dot scope and rings.
Condition: Excellent
FPS: around 300
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: 180 obo
Pictures: PM or email me!

The rifle also comes with a BB king 1x30 red dot scope and rings if you're interested. +15
I got the rifle in June 2009 from Zero one. Think it cost 320, I have sales invoice too in the box.

The rifle is in top nick, never really used to be honest, was a bit of an impulse purchase, I just loved the look of it.
Operation is like new, no jams, funny noises, nothing. All good.! Only put a couple thousand bbs though it, mainly in the garden.

Make: STAR
Gun/Model: SL-9
Accessories: 1 mag, bi pod, threaded barrel, and Sutter 12x40 mildot scope, webbing sling.
Condition: Excellent
FPS: 350
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: 180 obo
Pictures: PM or email me!

I don't have the silencer anymore, I sold that to a mate who had dibbs on it. The condition of the rifle is great, not a scratch on it. Skirmished 3 times. Its about 18 months old. It's had about 1000 BBs put through it. Operation is like new, no jams, well lubed and always boxed like all my guns.

Ok that's it guys, I am open to offers, any questions or photos please PM me.!

Thanks
-Rcann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users