Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

sale: SAS tactical gear

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Omega

Omega

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi guys,

i'v got a few things to sell. First of all, i haven't been playing airsoft for like 3yrs. I don't have the time for it anymore so i desided that i'd better sell my old gear. Sorry for my English, iam from the Netherlands.

It is a SAS suit, mask and jack.

The jack: size about large. Black. Its real leather/suede and it was very expensive when i bought it. It has metal buttons. A bag on its back and pouches for magazines or grenades, and a walkitalkie + a knife.

The suit: size medium. Black. It had things to put teamsigns in it. It is hooded and made of one piece. It isn't the real nomex suit! So don't run trough flames or stuff :). It has thicker stuff on the legs and arms.

The mask: pretty important. S10 type orignal glasses are anything but heavy enough to handle airsoft. I made special thicker glasses that can hold at least 350 FPS airsoft rifles. size medium.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought about an uk airsoft site, because i might find people that like this gear alot quicker than in the Netherlands.

Iam not sure what i can ask for it. First see if there is any interest in this gear.

Thanks,

Omega :)

hazbo

hazbo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: 2 tone m 14 socom

• Loadouts: lots of it

Hi guys,

i'v got a few things to sell. First of all, i haven't been playing airsoft for like 3yrs. I don't have the time for it anymore so i desided that i'd better sell my old gear. Sorry for my English, iam from the Netherlands.

It is a SAS suit, mask and jack.

The jack: size about large. Black. Its real leather/suede and it was very expensive when i bought it. It has metal buttons. A bag on its back and pouches for magazines or grenades, and a walkitalkie + a knife.

The suit: size medium. Black. It had things to put teamsigns in it. It is hooded and made of one piece. It isn't the real nomex suit! So don't run trough flames or stuff :). It has thicker stuff on the legs and arms.

The mask: pretty important. S10 type orignal glasses are anything but heavy enough to handle airsoft. I made special thicker glasses that can hold at least 350 FPS airsoft rifles. size medium.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought about an uk airsoft site, because i might find people that like this gear alot quicker than in the Netherlands.

Iam not sure what i can ask for it. First see if there is any interest in this gear.

Thanks,

Omega :)

hey this gear looks great what is the price for the suit and the mask please can you email me on hazprentice_@hotmail.co.uk

Omega

Omega

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Oke email sent :)

I prefer sell the 3 gearpieces together as a set.

Iam not sure what i paid for it those years back.
the jacket was about 250,- british pounds
the suit i thought 100,-
the gasmask was all together with the glasses 150,-

especialy the glasses for the mask were very rare. Same goes for the jacket.

the condition is great. No tears in the suit or holes.

I don't know what i should ask.

If you buy the 3 pieces: 300,- including shipping

Omega

Omega

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
This is how it looks

Posted Image

Posted Image

pretty tight i would say