Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for a new loadout

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

richard cann

richard cann

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hey guys,
I'm new here.! Looking for some suggestions for my new load out. I'm currently kitted out as sniper with full German flecktarn, I want to go assault, but not really into US or UK uniforms. What you guys recon?

-Rich

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
G36 series rifle, its what the standard guys from germany use.
why bother spending more on new camo?

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

AshotNinja

AshotNinja

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• Guns: Anything american issued...

• Loadouts: Arpat all the way
sadly, most of the countries round the world are turning to a more 'US' look... what about being the first guy to do a decent 'latvian' military loadout.

Posted Image

Posted Image

they use the same weapons as the german army

they have the coolest digital camo uniform (although i have spent the last year non stop trying to get some and so far, cant find it anywhere)

Posted Image

they use tan gear on top of their cammys, sometimes mixing it with woodland and their own camo patterned rifleman vests.

Posted Image

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
How about a Merc look? there getting more and more popular and you can use pitty much any weapon with the load-out

richard cann

richard cann

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Yeah lots of great ideas here, I do love that Latvian digital desert camo, really amazing. Better than the US I'd say. Difficult to get hold of I would imagine...

I have considered the merc look, it's a bad Arse look, not only can you use any guns, but I've seen people use all kinds of webbing and uniforms to create their own look.

Anyone got any good Merc-look photos to share..??

-Rcann

richard cann

richard cann

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Forgot too add to the G36 comment... I do really want a G36. I need to sell my star SL-9 and TM M4 Ris.. Should free up some funds for my new load out..

Any takers??

ta
-Rcann

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
well the good thing about the merc look is it is complately up to you there isnt meny guildline for the look

But i see alot of people running the old blue jeans and black t shirt look with a chest rig and leg holster

richard cann

richard cann

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

well the good thing about the merc look is it is complately up to you there isnt meny guildline for the look

But i see alot of people running the old blue jeans and black t shirt look with a chest rig and leg holster

Yeah, the Iraqi insurgent look it should be called. lol

-Rcann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users