Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SL9

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

brown

brown

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: TM P90 with box mag
    KJW Glock 27

• Loadouts: Woodland
hi i have 250 waiting for an star SL9, or anything similar ie aeg type sniper for woodland games.
cheers, must have battery and mag

richard cann

richard cann

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

hi i have 250 waiting for an star SL9, or anything similar ie aeg type sniper for woodland games.
cheers, must have battery and mag

Hey Brown,

I have a star SL-9 with bi pod, threaded barrel, and Sutter 12x40 mildot scope. It comes with battery mag, and original box and cheek pieces for extending the stock.

I don't have the silencer anymore, I sold that yesterday to my mate who has been hassling me for it for ages. The condition of the rifle is really good, not a scratch on it. It comes with a webbing sling too.

If you're interested let me know, price with scope and accessories is 180. OBO. I'll also get the postage, but you get the paypal free.!

-Richcann

Oh yeah, PM me for pics. I did try to PM you but keeps saying it failed to send..

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
What is the exact error you are getting?

Cheers.

richard cann

richard cann

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

What is the exact error you are getting?

Cheers.

Can't remember now, but if it happens again, I'll post it.!

Cheers,

-R

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users