Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

What to do

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Right my dad says you can buy your own gun...but.....( he buys and gifts) it's not coming near the house.....probably because he doesn't like the fact of having a replica look alike in a house...maybe for mis understanding
I respect his word.....but he saaid if you can hold it somewhere else hes fine with me having one.....
Now i was thinking...either a friend who plays.....but what about my site...maybe they could store it and when i come down i just get it and wham.....

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
MMM it depends with the site but it could go either way

1. they say yes we will store it with our hire guns

2. they say hell no!

hard to say what would happen best to drop them a e-mail

as for your freind unless he was a totaly trust worthy freind then i wouldnt

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
I keep weapons at freinds houses, He's only up the road but the point stands.
If he is an airsofter aswell, he'll know not to go around shooting randomers with it, so thats a plus.

but yeah, I wouldn't have thought of asking you site. I'm fairly sure my local one would let me, but the marshalls there are second to none.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users