Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

usp compact

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Nick Farrant

Nick Farrant

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: BlackViper M9
i really want to get hold of one of these now! otherwise have to wait till ive done 3 skirmishes (should be by end of june but still...) to get one!

preferably KWA KSC and with metal slide.

anyone got one?

buttmunch69

buttmunch69

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• Guns: classic army m4 upgrqaded
    gp m16 upgraded
    mk23
    shotty

• Loadouts: uk dpm
    uk desseret
    black swat

i really want to get hold of one of these now! otherwise have to wait till ive done 3 skirmishes (should be by end of june but still...) to get one!

preferably KWA KSC and with metal slide.

anyone got one?

yer i have one but you will need a new mag for it tht is it if you interested pm me on d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f.3@hotmail.co.uk

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
hi, i've got a glock KWA pistol for sale, here's the link to my post: http://www.airsoft-f...=1344#entry5209 i could give it to you for less. email me at: razorhead.productions@gmail.com

many thanks.

Nick Farrant

Nick Farrant

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: BlackViper M9

hi, i've got a glock KWA pistol for sale, here's the link to my post: http://www.airsoft-f...=1344#entry5209 i could give it to you for less. email me at: razorhead.productions@gmail.com

many thanks.

dude, sending me PMs and replying to my posts about OTHER GUNS isn't constructive...I dont want the glock, I told you that... make you're own threads and stop PMing me...

and buttmunch (lol) I emailed you mate

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)