Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

cyma 040d AK74 for sale (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
Gun/Model:040d
Accessories:2 hig caps, 2 batteries no charger
Condition:used
FPS:320
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no
Price/Payment:£110 including postage and paypall
Pictures:below

I have a used cyma ak74. It has the folding stock and shortened front end of the ak105 ( I think). It is in used but fully working condition. By used it has scrapes and dings, but it is full metal and has held up fine. This has been my primary for about 6 months and is now my back up/loaner. As I am trying to fund something else she has to go. She has had a fair few rounds through her, but is still going as strong as day one, and has been cleaned properly. The only thing that is wrong with it is that the cocking handle does not return (there is a very small contact point that snapped on cocking handle where it goes over a small bar)
Also includes a 74 high cap (plastic), 47 mag (metal) and 2x 1100mah 8.4v batteries (both hold charge fine)
Price includes postage and paypal, as can't be bothered to ask for 4% of this and that.
Any questions, ask. I will NOT 2 tone, I will respond to pm's. I will require a UKARA or valid defence before shipping.
Thanks Simon
Posted Image
Posted Image

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
SOLD, please close