Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

L96 for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

killjoy513

killjoy513

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: None

• Loadouts: Multicam
This item has been sold

killachris

killachris

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
hey mate, very interested, can you hold on to it for about a week and a half and il give you 95 all in

killjoy513

killjoy513

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

hey mate, very interested, can you hold on to it for about a week and a half and il give you 95 all in

i would be happy to but couldnt you stretch to 110 i did pay 170 for it plus the bbs are a bonus
btw are you near canterbury? because it would be easier for postage reasons

killachris

killachris

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

i would be happy to but couldnt you stretch to 110 i did pay 170 for it plus the bbs are a bonus
btw are you near canterbury? because it would be easier for postage reasons

i live in leicester so id rather you posted it, sorry, and i think i can stretch to 100

killjoy513

killjoy513

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

thanks for your interest ,id like to see what other offers i get by the end of the week if no improvement on your offer i will consider it but as it stands i will lose around 20 on postage which is to much and i would end up with less than half the money i bought it for
regards

hazbo

hazbo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: 2 tone m 14 socom

• Loadouts: lots of it
hey is this still avaliable if so whats the price of p&p to fareham ??

thx haz nd r you interested in a 2 tone socom m14 that and 60 pounds kinda covers costs

hazbo

hazbo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

thx haz nd r you interested in a 2 tone socom m14 that and 60 pounds kinda covers costs

killjoy513

killjoy513

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

im kinda looking for money sorry mate but postage would cost around 10 to anywhere in the country so in total looking for 120 plus P&P and 3,000 bb,s and a sling thrown in for free

hazbo

hazbo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

im kinda looking for money sorry mate but postage would cost around 10 to anywhere in the country so in total looking for 120 plus P&P and 3,000 bb,s and a sling thrown in for free

hiya i am very very interested in this gun ill persuade someone to lend me the money soon enough so ill be able to buy it :D

killjoy513

killjoy513

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

hiya i am very very interested in this gun ill persuade someone to lend me the money soon enough so ill be able to buy it :D

fantastic pm me when you r ready and hav the money and I'll get it all ready

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users