Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CA Upgraded M15A4 'Zombie Killer' Ltd Edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Trooper1975

Trooper1975

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
After spending about six months working on this, i finally got round to having a Zombie Killer. The problem is that it's been sat in my gun cupboard now for over 4 months doing nothing, so i'm looking to sell.

Specs:

The outer barrel is a original barrel from CA, and has NATO markings on it (rather nice i think). The Hop Up is new (ICS and TM parts). The gearbox is a reinforced 7mm shell with steel gears and wiring loom from a JG rifle. The frame is a Limited Edition Zombie Killer frame and looks the business. It's a full stock rifle, housing a large 9.6 v battery. The rifle also has RIS section where the foregrip should be, covered in rail covers for comfort and durability.

The rifle comes with a ACOG red dot sight, 9.6v battery, a high cap mag and three / four mid caps.

Pics upon request, looking for around 180 inc Postage.

xDeaDReckoninGx

xDeaDReckoninGx

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

After spending about six months working on this, i finally got round to having a Zombie Killer. The problem is that it's been sat in my gun cupboard now for over 4 months doing nothing, so i'm looking to sell.

Specs:

The outer barrel is a original barrel from CA, and has NATO markings on it (rather nice i think). The Hop Up is new (ICS and TM parts). The gearbox is a reinforced 7mm shell with steel gears and wiring loom from a JG rifle. The frame is a Limited Edition Zombie Killer frame and looks the business. It's a full stock rifle, housing a large 9.6 v battery. The rifle also has RIS section where the foregrip should be, covered in rail covers for comfort and durability.

The rifle comes with a ACOG red dot sight, 9.6v battery, a high cap mag and three / four mid caps.

Pics upon request, looking for around 180 inc Postage.

you got any pics mate

Overlordd

Overlordd

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

• Guns: None Yet.

• Loadouts: None Yet.
got a charger?

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
same again i would pm them to see if this is still available

nutster

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

Delta

Delta

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: G&P M733
    G&P SR16 URX
    TM Hicapa 4.3

• Loadouts: Multicam
is this rifle still available mate? ill offer you 100 quid if it is... also you got any pics?

Integrity - Consistency - Efficiency

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users