Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Snowboard for equipment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

spankywade

spankywade

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

I just started playing air soft and want to get my own equipment and instead of buying outright i wondered if anyone was interested in taking on some snowboard equipment. Im not too fussed what weapon so much as long as its decent for skirmish but would prefer an m4 or alternative or even a decent sniper rifle.

What i have to offer is a Nitro T2 snowboard worth 290 totally unused from 08/09 season.

Bindings are rome 390 black and green in large from 08/09 season also totally unused worth 160

Boots are salomon f20 in white from same season and used a couple of times, size 9.5 wprth 200

I do have a pair of 80 bonfire snowboard pants in size 32 waist, luminous green or a black pair of bonfire pants size 36 to offer and A quiksilver snowboard jacket

Let me know

Thanks

reecymc

reecymc

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

• Guns: cybergun famas, l85a2 blue, src m4a1 m203, sigarms gsr e ,src sr25

• Loadouts: british dpm' viper tac vest

Hi all,

I just started playing air soft and want to get my own equipment and instead of buying outright i wondered if anyone was interested in taking on some snowboard equipment. Im not too fussed what weapon so much as long as its decent for skirmish but would prefer an m4 or alternative or even a decent sniper rifle.

What i have to offer is a Nitro T2 snowboard worth 290 totally unused from 08/09 season.

Bindings are rome 390 black and green in large from 08/09 season also totally unused worth 160

Boots are salomon f20 in white from same season and used a couple of times, size 9.5 wprth 200

I do have a pair of 80 bonfire snowboard pants in size 32 waist, luminous green or a black pair of bonfire pants size 36 to offer and A quiksilver snowboard jacket

Let me know

Thanks

nice board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users