Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HELP ME CHOOSE A GUN

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RICHARD-AK47

RICHARD-AK47

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

• Guns: IN THE MARKET AT PRESENT

• Loadouts: URBAN CAMO SUIT - BLACK VEST

• Sites: TWA - ANERLEY - URBAN SITE
HI ,

here is a few options i picked out i dont know what to choose as this will be my 2nd rifle i have a m80 at the mo for cqb . and i want another one for woodland and urban skirmishes ,

1: H&K G36C
2: ICS M4AI AEG
3: SRC SR4 M4
4: KALASHNIKOV AK47
5: SRC SR4 R.I.S M4
6: G&G CM16 GAS BLOWBACK OR ELECTRIC BLOWBACK

ANYTHING ELS YOU CAN THINK OF THAT BETTER FOR UNDER 200 JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE THANKS AND ILL HAVE A LOOK AT THEM
myweapon.jpg

Richard65

Richard65

AF-UK Regular

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    Cyma Colt M4A1
    TM Hi-Cappa 5.1

• Loadouts: Nil
Your best bet is to go into Wolf Armouries (as you skirmish with them) and hold the various guns to see which suit you best. Look at where the battery goes as this will affect the weight balance of the gun a bit. Pro Airsoft Supplies are also not too far away - they do a lot of G&G guns. They also have a video showing how to maintain a gbb rifle.

Once you have a better idea of what you want then it is worth seeing is any other players have that gun or one similar - maybe they will let you fire a few bbs on the range.

RICHARD-AK47

RICHARD-AK47

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

• Guns: IN THE MARKET AT PRESENT

• Loadouts: URBAN CAMO SUIT - BLACK VEST

• Sites: TWA - ANERLEY - URBAN SITE

Your best bet is to go into Wolf Armouries (as you skirmish with them) and hold the various guns to see which suit you best. Look at where the battery goes as this will affect the weight balance of the gun a bit. Pro Airsoft Supplies are also not too far away - they do a lot of G&G guns. They also have a video showing how to maintain a gbb rifle.

Once you have a better idea of what you want then it is worth seeing is any other players have that gun or one similar - maybe they will let you fire a few bbs on the range.

yeah thats a gd idea. ill have a pop down there and have a feel and see whats what .
myweapon.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users