Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m4 mag adaptor

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

richkin123

richkin123

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: JG gc6c
    Hk 416
    Air arms mp5a5
Hey, ive got a g36c and a hk416 and not so long ago i thought i saw a adaptor which clips ontop of a m4 mag to allow it to be used with a g36. ive searched and i cannot find what im looking for so can anyone tell im i correct in assuming this product exsists or did i just imagine it. if it doesnt how easy is it to switch between a battleaxe g36-m4 mag adaptor?

tnx.

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
i think you might be creating a product in your mind, however the magwell converter you speak of does exist and is a better option, afaik all you have to do to fit it is remove the pin at the back of the g36 magwell remover the stock magwell and the replace it with the battleaxe m4 version, however i dont have a g36 or magwell converter to test

tom

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

richkin123

richkin123

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: JG gc6c
    Hk 416
    Air arms mp5a5

i think you might be creating a product in your mind, however the magwell converter you speak of does exist and is a better option, afaik all you have to do to fit it is remove the pin at the back of the g36 magwell remover the stock magwell and the replace it with the battleaxe m4 version, however i dont have a g36 or magwell converter to test

tom

well tnx anyway for responding, i guess i'lll have to invest a the battleaxe magwell adaptor.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
You remove the mag release buitton, lever and stuff, then the magwell comes off. then just put the adapter in its place. its a job that takes 10/15 mins tops.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users