Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M15A4 half plastic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

charlie72

charlie72

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I am selling my MI5A4 Carbine,
The plastic parts are painted red, comes with original box, glasses, charger and 2 batteries.
It does NOT have its magazine as it broke soon after i bought it.
I have only fired the gun about 10 times and has not been used in any skirmishes.
It has been laying under my bed for the last year and its time to go. I will also throw in a brand new unworn viper tactical vest (black)

I really have no idea of second hand value, but I feel that 90 is a fair price considering I paid around 150. for the gun and 35 for the vest.

I live in Peterborough.

Azza

Azza

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: TM G3 A1

• Loadouts: Woodland

Aus Cam
Hi mate, whats the fps, and range, also would you swap it for a ipod touch 2nd gen 16gb basiclly brand new.??

charlie72

charlie72

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Funny you say that as I am selling so I can get an Ipod touch.
I am sure that it was calibrated to about 350 fps But it has not been used for over a year.
I charged the battery yesterday and it all worked fine, but as I said, it needs a BB magazine.

Does the Ipod touch 2nd gen come with an accelerometer? if it does and if you want the rifle then we could have a deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users