Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

wholesale import duty

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

gununit

gununit

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: g36 k classice army ,ak47 cyma ,jing gong svd dragonov,W.E. s.o.c. meu 1911

• Loadouts: tigerstripes,molle tac vest .
Strating a new business soon and i was wondering how much duty i would be charged on my imported R.L.F ,so if any store owners are online can ya give us some advice on the charges ,ps the H.M. revenue and customs have no info .

Hollowtip

Hollowtip

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Strating a new business soon and i was wondering how much duty i would be charged on my imported R.L.F ,so if any store owners are online can ya give us some advice on the charges ,ps the H.M. revenue and customs have no info .

Hi, Just saw your post so maybe its too late, HMG generally charge as and when they like and RIF covers so many products that its been a nightmare for me but they explained it to me as 7% on each product then added as a total and including shipping and then added VAT on top!

The only added advantage for me is that i dont worry about the Taxes i pay on anything as i spread the cost throughout the order and every quarter i claim the tax back and use it to get larger orders in.

Hope it helps!

jason@circuit-airsoft.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users