Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CYMA M14 socom (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

kitch

kitch

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Hi guys i have a brand new never skirmished CYMA M14 socom, ive put about 100 rounds through it in the garden.

I have had a TM M14 Socom and this gun is far superior in range, accuracy and power, it fires at 340fps.

It has a few stracthes on the bolt but it came like this, when I phoned, the retailer said it must of been the factory.

Im selling this because I just dont use it, I love the M14 and i'm sure that in a few months when I have some money i'll buy another one but I really want the mc51 currently on sale here lol

Cost me 120 posted selling for 100 posted and paypal'd

PLEASE BUY ME :(

Amgzone

Amgzone

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Bit of a long shot, but you still got this for sale mate? also got any pics? as im looking to buy my first airsofting gun and would like this to be it.

Dan

kitch

kitch

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
no its way gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users