Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

is my gun running insanely ???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G36c (modified)

• Loadouts: ACU
hello i have a tokyo marui g36c which ive had a while but i had it upgraded with : (systema turbo motor) (prometheus hard piston) (prometheus torque gear set)
(systema bearing spring guide v2) (hurricane m100 spring) (systema plain bearings) (11.1v lipo battery)
bearing in mind i wrote all this down from my receite i dont know much about airsoft internals :) im just wandering what u guys think so far ive gone through a piston and gear..... 1 week after the other hoping that was just unlucky just wandering what u people think of the system/setup thanks!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1116 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
reading that list i think you'd have been better with high speed gears rather than torque gears, but if it works then fair play

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users