Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Special airsoft Supplies - a terrible experiance

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

two_zero

two_zero

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

• Guns: cyma krinkov

..and a some other ones

• Loadouts: Docs n shorts!

high speed, low drag!

• Sites: Swedish forests..

TWA Anerley
    Epsom bunker
Anyone else thinks there should be a pinned blacklist?

I had a similar issue with my ICS AK hicap, threw it against a tree and bob's your uncle.

my toygun is better than your toygun
serious stuff / AK picture thread

Alexb111

Alexb111

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

• Sites: None yet.
Two_Zero, I believe thats a good idea but it has to be done carefully because while some sites are terrible for everything others are hit and miss on service and so you'll get arguments about what warrants a spot on the blacklist.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I think it would only be this lot on it. You can put someone like JBBG on there but it only takes a little bit of common sense to realise a sub £50 item is not actually going to be the same or better than a £150+ item..

two_zero

two_zero

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

• Guns: cyma krinkov

..and a some other ones

• Loadouts: Docs n shorts!

high speed, low drag!

• Sites: Swedish forests..

TWA Anerley
    Epsom bunker

Two_Zero, I believe thats a good idea but it has to be done carefully because while some sites are terrible for everything others are hit and miss on service and so you'll get arguments about what warrants a spot on the blacklist.

was thinking just that, or competitors might bs.

I had a similar issue with my ICS AK hicap, threw it against a tree and bob's your uncle.

my toygun is better than your toygun
serious stuff / AK picture thread

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
TBH, Competitors in airsoft are few and far between. Most shops get along well with each other.
Some companies are looked on less favourably by other shops, but only really 2/3 that I can think of and they all have decent customer service really. (and no, I won't be saying who they are)

as Dev said, only SAS would be on the list and their website is a long way behind where most decent shops are now it looks dodgy anyway. a quick google search will return that they are not to be trusted with anything.

JBBG sell cheap shite, but their customer service is supposedly quite good.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

AA69

AA69

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: G&G MP5SD5
    TM M14
    WE G17

Oh for god sake....... I ordered with him last night stupidly. Few hours after I realised he never asked for a UKARA which smelt fishy so I done some digging.... by digging, google finished off my search bar for me 'special airsoft supplies con artist'... Order totally 165, in the pending stage of paypal which means i cant open a case until its completed apparently. Any advice for a moron like myself to get my dollar back?! 

proffrink

proffrink

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3085 posts

AFAIK, 'pending' means the account cannot accept/has not accepted the funds or doesn't exist. It goes into holding for 30 days and - if unaccepted - is returned to you.

Just make an email support request or phone PayPal and see.

AA69

AA69

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

TM M14
    WE G17

Nice one dude, I'll get on it. 

AA69

AA69

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

TM M14
    WE G17
So he emailed me back this evening, he seemed genuine, obviously it's hard to get over the overwhelming negative reviews this guys got. But he said he could post tomorrow, as the reason he didn't today was because I ordered the wrong gas and advised me which one to buy. But if I still wanted he has no problem cancelling the order. When I replied explaining I wasn't happy at the reviews I would like to cancel, he was prompt and very understanding.

Obviously I'm not going to argue with people's experiences as it may have saved me a lot of money. But from my experience, Mark was quite reasonable.

GiantKiwi

GiantKiwi

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• Guns: G&G Wildhog 9" | G&P M7A1 | A&K Mk12 MOD 0

• Loadouts: OD

So he emailed me back this evening, he seemed genuine, obviously it's hard to get over the overwhelming negative reviews this guys got. But he said he could post tomorrow, as the reason he didn't today was because I ordered the wrong gas and advised me which one to buy. But if I still wanted he has no problem cancelling the order. When I replied explaining I wasn't happy at the reviews I would like to cancel, he was prompt and very understanding.

Obviously I'm not going to argue with people's experiences as it may have saved me a lot of money. But from my experience, Mark was quite reasonable.

He is until you're a few months down the line and it still hasn't arrived, as that's when he stonewall's his "customers".

Sacarathe

Sacarathe

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2659 posts

I wish someone would correct the spelling mistake in the title. :/

Thread title police.

Infanteer

Infanteer

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

• Guns: 1 X M4 style rifle G and G, CM16
    2 x pistols

• Loadouts: Throw together at this stage but keep an eye out for some pretty outrageous get ups.

Not sure how the SAS association would feel about this bloke using the winged dagger on his website either... highly doubtful that he would have permission. 

Dentonboy

Dentonboy

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

• Guns: G&P M16/M203 plus a whole lot more..!

• Loadouts: TAD Gear, Patagonia PCU, MARPAT and Multicam.

• Sites: Ace Combat, Dog-Tag, CSW, R.I.F.T Defilade.

Cannot actually believe the guy is still in business...who on Earth is buying from him?!

Dentonboy - Est. 1982

Cheeserush

Cheeserush

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 CQW
    SPR A5M M40 A5

Cannot actually believe the guy is still in business...who on Earth is buying from him?!

It would seem new people into airsoft where something is at first glance a really good deal. Only to then stumble upon complaint after complaint at a later date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users