Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Two Tone Sniper Rifle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

killachris

killachris

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey guys, im looking for a two tone sniper rifle with scope, id like it to perform a minimum of 350fps and im looking to pay about 70 tops, i dont mind small scratches and "skirmish scars" but anything major its a no-no. In particular i would like a a&k svd dragonuv but it would need to have a scope. Thanks guys, hope you can get me what i want!

reecymc

reecymc

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

• Guns: cybergun famas, l85a2 blue, src m4a1 m203, sigarms gsr e ,src sr25

• Loadouts: british dpm' viper tac vest

Hey guys, im looking for a two tone sniper rifle with scope, id like it to perform a minimum of 350fps and im looking to pay about 70 tops, i dont mind small scratches and "skirmish scars" but anything major its a no-no. In particular i would like a a&k svd dragonuv but it would need to have a scope. Thanks guys, hope you can get me what i want!

dude get a new 1 from airsoft world for a w700 super9 69.99

killachris

killachris

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

dude get a new 1 from airsoft world for a w700 super9 69.99

i saw it, but im not sure about the stick mag, it looks as though it could break quite easily and i thought that for the same price i could get a second hand rifle but of a higher quality

reecymc

reecymc

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

• Guns: cybergun famas, l85a2 blue, src m4a1 m203, sigarms gsr e ,src sr25

• Loadouts: british dpm' viper tac vest

i saw it, but im not sure about the stick mag, it looks as though it could break quite easily and i thought that for the same price i could get a second hand rifle but of a higher quality

the quality dosent really get better till you hit bout 200 new and you wouldnt get that for 70 pound second hand and the w700 are suprisingly greta quality

killachris

killachris

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

the quality dosent really get better till you hit bout 200 new and you wouldnt get that for 70 pound second hand and the w700 are suprisingly greta quality

ok then, il see how this thread goes and decide then, thanks for the advice though

killjoy513

killjoy513

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: None

• Loadouts: Multicam

ok then, il see how this thread goes and decide then, thanks for the advice though

i have an l96 two tone 450fps great gun i will provide boxing scope bipod sling and 3,000 bbs like 1 small tiny scratch on the end of the barrel thats all the damage there is to it i can send you some picture if you want im looking for about 115 brilliant fps and 70 off its original value any more questions just ask

Callum Lol

Callum Lol

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Classic Army M15A4, KWA Glock 17.

• Loadouts: ACU.

i have an l96 two tone 450fps great gun i will provide boxing scope bipod sling and 3,000 bbs like 1 small tiny scratch on the end of the barrel thats all the damage there is to it i can send you some picture if you want im looking for about 115 brilliant fps and 70 off its original value any more questions just ask

I may be interested in that, as long as your can provide pictures :)
Thanks

haski26

haski26

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: dragunov svd, m9
full metal 2 tone dragunov svd with scope 450 fps for 150 !!! for 70 u wont get good gun.

mjww

mjww

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: AUG
    Colt
    G36

I'm also interested in this if it's still for sale, obviously first buyer has dibbs but if there are no offers email me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users