Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Advice on M4s

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

paulus

paulus

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I've been out of airsoft for around 5 years and considering taking it back up, I have read up about this VCRA that now essentially restricts airsoft so know that I can't buy RIFs until I have done X number of games.

Although had a look online to see what sort of kit is now availible, last time i looked there was an incredible number of "cheapsofts" out there, although these seem to have disappeared by and large.

SO where would I go to get an M4 with preferably a metal body, crane stock and either a RIS or SIR, and of course not pay the earth!

All replies welcome

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Well how much are you looking to spend? I take it you don't have a UKARA registration yet then?

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
without UKARA, that spec is pretty much impossible.

but once you ARE UKARA registered, try the KWA M4 RIS. metal body, awesome gun. 250/300 with some nice add ons. doesn't come with a crane stock, but you can buy one for around 30/40.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

paulus

paulus

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
No VCRA yet, but thats just a matter of time I was just curious thats all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users