Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AWA Herts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Awsome site with good games and great marshals, although I wish they had a better village to attack and defend.

Last time I went killed 5 guys at close range at the same time, and I found a really good spot by the bridge and just picked off the blue team as they tried to get past. As always it was a great day there. ;)
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

XxxBIRCHYxxX

XxxBIRCHYxxX

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Guns: G&P M249 Ranger
    ICS Sig SG551 Swat
    ICS M4A1 RIS
    ICS L86 A2 (LSW) with Susat
    TM Sig P226

• Loadouts: Marpat & Desert DPM

Awsome site with good games and great marshals, although I wish they had a better village to attack and defend.

Last time I went killed 5 guys at close range at the same time, and I found a really good spot by the bridge and just picked off the blue team as they tried to get past. As always it was a great day there. ;)

Yeah i agree the site is massive, but they do need more buildings and better sandbag cover, im there this sunday.
Peter aka BIRCHY (Spartan Airsoft Team)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
the place becomes a mud bath in the winter and the ditches there become mini rivers
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users