Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2 good shops to buy from

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

rjs13

rjs13

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: jg g36c hfc m190 gbb

• Loadouts: urban digital bdu's matching boonie hat neoprene face mask and some cheap chinese goggles
actionhobbys.co.uk have good guns mainly jg for newbs like me :P and they have same day postage wth next day delivery and then theres www.airsoftworld.net they sell the same stuff as actionhobbys if not more but they are slightly more expensive but give better reviews on the guns.

oh yeah and theres the one the only......

ebay.co.uk buy it sell it love it :P

Trooper1975

Trooper1975

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Two places i would seriously consider are www.actiongamers.co.uk and www.landwarriorairsoft.co.uk

I have dealt with these two companys now, and they are very speedy and effecient. Customer service is great and they have good stock levels.

Hope that helps,

Troops

Panoptes

Panoptes

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Fire Support and Zero One are the only two I generally use. Both tend to stock high-end systems.

InfertileShrew

InfertileShrew

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: JG G36c
LandWarriorAirsoft is Where I shall get the JG G36c

Overlordd

Overlordd

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

• Guns: None Yet.

• Loadouts: None Yet.
Whats the cheapest but best shop for a "starter kit" as such

Shaun786

Shaun786

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: JG MP5-NAVY AEG
    P99 BF
    CP99
    AGM M4A1 GBB
    2 x WE MUE 1911 GBB

• Loadouts: Tactical Helmet
    Viper Vest
    Shemag
    King Arms Knee Pads
    Viper Tac Gloves
    MPS Forearm pads
Im fairly new to airsoft and the two main places Ive bought from are Combat Angel and Wolf Armouries

ComA I will and have used again, friendly and efficient

Wolf are okay to buy from, and they are to the point with enquiries, was a little peeved that it took them well over a week to deliver a few cans of gas and such, no hardware at all and still 7+ days? I ended up going in myself! lol

I havnt come across any place that offers upgrade parts for sale, i.e NPAS bolt carriers, Airsoft Surgeon stuff, etc...anybody got any ideas on a website/retailer that might be able to help me out?, Shootercity.com is one I have checked...any others?

Cheers

Chicco

Chicco

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: m4x3 and P90 silenced

• Loadouts: British dpm
I agree that wolf armories arn't all that when it comes to being efficient but they are nice guys there and stock a fair few guns in their shop. Doesn't compare to Dentrinity in Hong Kong though!

Chicco

Chicco

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: m4x3 and P90 silenced

• Loadouts: British dpm
I agree that wolf armories arn't all that when it comes to being efficient but they are nice guys there and stock a fair few guns in their shop. Doesn't compare to Dentrinity in Hong Kong though!

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)

Wolf are okay to buy from, and they are to the point with enquiries, was a little peeved that it took them well over a week to deliver a few cans of gas and such, no hardware at all and still 7+ days? I ended up going in myself! lol

The thing is with gas and lube is there high pressured cans and i think they can only ground ship them and they have to be in a special truck so it takes twice as long

Here in jersey it can take up to 3 weeks!! for stuff like that so think your self lucky ;)

Southpaw

Southpaw

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: MP5A2 Sportline
    Hi-CAPA 4

• Loadouts: Woodland DPMs, Viper tactical holster
I ended up waiting a fortnight for goggles from wolf and tried to avoid them since. Problem is their gun collection is pretty good
Sig? No thanks don't smoke

Tactical

Tactical

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Guns: M16 G&G GBB
gotta say i <3 www.airsoft-club.com they have even started sending me random free stuff with every order 8) postage is a B*TCH tho.

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

Random stuff?? like what??

Tactical

Tactical

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Guns: M16 G&G GBB
nothing fancy, but still its nice you know, this week i got a GB velcro flag to put on my gear free.

and you can call me stupid for being over the moon with a 2 buck velcro flag for free all you like....

y'all just jealous. ;)

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

Oh dont get me wrong Free stuff is always good for me ;)

I was just wondering what you got because i am nosy like that :)

Team Hatchet-Mags

Team Hatchet-Mags

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: G&G M4A1

Classic Army Mp5a5
    (for sale 185 posted)

Mauser SR L96

KWA Glock 19

• Loadouts: Desert dpm
    Woodland dpm
i personally find action hobbies and airsoft world to be low quality but still abit pricey but thats just me. i like to use elite airsoft essex as is local but they do post to uk :)
www.eliteairsoftessex.co.uk

cdav222

cdav222

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: A&K Masada
    A&K M249
    KJ Works P226

• Loadouts: All my gear is Viper

Two places i would seriously consider are www.actiongamers.co.uk and www.landwarriorairsoft.co.uk

I have dealt with these two companys now, and they are very speedy and effecient. Customer service is great and they have good stock levels.

Hope that helps,

Troops

Theyre really good, Ive bought from them several times.

zane

zane

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
action hobbies and wolf armouies are good websites :)

brodie

brodie

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: JG H&K 416

• Loadouts: Lots..

The thing is with gas and lube is there high pressured cans and i think they can only ground ship them and they have to be in a special truck so it takes twice as long

Here in jersey it can take up to 3 weeks!! for stuff like that so think your self lucky ;)

You can just go to a DIY/hardware store and buy a tank of propane. Its the same thing, all you need is the right valve, you can pick one up on any airsoft store. Then you never have to buy green gas again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users