Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Marui (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Chalk

Chalk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: HK 416
    HK Mp5k
    Mac 11

• Loadouts: Terrorist !!!!
    Balaclava
    Shemagh
    Azer Bijan Trousers
    Gihad Vest
Hi people

Gotta Genuine Marui MP5K RIF (not two tone) in original box and accessories for sale with stick battery and two mags(one long hi cap and one standard short)
Perfect working order and condition no marks scratches etc and well maintained (as with all my guns)
Just not using it alot as I have a new Mac11, shame to let it sit on the shelf alone
Good Gun for cqb and renound in the world of weaponry : )
Wantin 80 for it or a close offer

Collection only as I have had probs with post and lost 100 quid to some idiot (plus you get to see it first)
I live in Leatherhead surrey

No photos so don't bother to ask I can't work out how to put em on here and have'nt a camera
Just take my word for it its described as above!!! : )

Hope it goes to a good home

Jon

Jon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: Desert Eagle 50AE Magnum AEG bb
    BlackViper Electric BB GUN M92
    M4A1 D96-1 Full AEG

Hi people

Gotta Genuine Marui MP5K RIF (not two tone) in original box and accessories for sale with stick battery and two mags(one long hi cap and one standard short)
Perfect working order and condition no marks scratches etc and well maintained (as with all my guns)
Just not using it alot as I have a new Mac11, shame to let it sit on the shelf alone

Collection only as I have had probs with post and lost 100 quid to some idiot (plus you get to see it first)

No photos so don't bother to ask I can't work out how to put em on here and have'nt a camera

Hi, do you still have this gun for sale and for the same price or am I too late? I'm based in London.

Thx

Zab

Zab

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi people

i can give you 60 for it right now mate as iam round the corner from it ! pick up
Rated "A" For Awesome.

Regulus

Regulus

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: TM VSR 10
    CA M16
    KJW M9
    CYMA MP5K

• Loadouts: Tiger camo with tiger camo boonie
    black viper assult modular vest
Is this still for sale?

Chalk

Chalk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

HK Mp5k
    Mac 11

Balaclava
    Shemagh
    Azer Bijan Trousers
    Gihad Vest

i can give you 60 for it right now mate as iam round the corner from it ! pick up

Hello Mate, Sorry for the delay in response I have still got it but it now has a good red dot sight and toprail fitted as i'd planned to keep it and got them of a friend, where do you live? and can you call me on 07593 033 661 and you can come see it any night or Sunday : )

Cheers

Chalk

dogsuk

dogsuk

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Hello Mate, Sorry for the delay in response I have still got it but it now has a good red dot sight and toprail fitted as i'd planned to keep it and got them of a friend, where do you live? and can you call me on 07593 033 661 and you can come see it any night or Sunday : )

Cheers

Chalk

Hey,

If this is still for sale let me know mate....

Martin

johnthunder

johnthunder

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi
I am interested in this, however I would need it posting.
Can give you my member details and forward you to my website so you can see I am a genuine buyer, plus I am happy to wait a few days to double check the payment is true, normally with paypal you need 3 days for them to check all is well, not that you need to its just for your piece of mind.
Regards
Rob.

Chalk

Chalk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

HK Mp5k
    Mac 11

Balaclava
    Shemagh
    Azer Bijan Trousers
    Gihad Vest
SOLD NOW SORRY : (

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users