Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2x KWC CO2 Mini Uzi's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

303 CJ

303 CJ

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
As the title says ive got 2 KWC CO2 mini Uzi's. Full auto, semi auto options, firing at 450+ fps with .20G bb's. These are the hard kick full weight bad boys, and are not to be underestimated.

I paid 230 each for them through the Phoenix shop and they have not been used in a single airsoft game yet.

They both come in seperate hard black cases with IMI engraved on the top. 2 Spare mags are included at no extra cost if you buy them both. They cost me 35 each.

One of the Uzi's is still at the Phoenix shop and has never been fired or even seen the light of day.

Im lookin for either 450 for both or 230 for the one at the shop and 220 for the one i have at home due to ive fired it a couple of times.

NOTE: You can buy green gas mags for them instead of using the CO2 ones which will reduce them to sub 350 fps.

Chalk

Chalk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: HK 416
    HK Mp5k
    Mac 11

• Loadouts: Terrorist !!!!
    Balaclava
    Shemagh
    Azer Bijan Trousers
    Gihad Vest
you still got these????????????????

As the title says ive got 2 KWC CO2 mini Uzi's. Full auto, semi auto options, firing at 450+ fps with .20G bb's. These are the hard kick full weight bad boys, and are not to be underestimated.

I paid 230 each for them through the Phoenix shop and they have not been used in a single airsoft game yet.

They both come in seperate hard black cases with IMI engraved on the top. 2 Spare mags are included at no extra cost if you buy them both. They cost me 35 each.

One of the Uzi's is still at the Phoenix shop and has never been fired or even seen the light of day.

Im lookin for either 450 for both or 230 for the one at the shop and 220 for the one i have at home due to ive fired it a couple of times.

NOTE: You can buy green gas mags for them instead of using the CO2 ones which will reduce them to sub 350 fps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users