Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Old school guns wanted.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

• Guns: Way to many for this box now. Not sure if thats good or bad :S

• Loadouts: 80's SAS Loadout
    Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

Right, having cleared alot of my unused stuff I now have some cash to spend.

I am after old school guns from the 60's 70's and 80's, preferably used by the SAS or British forces at some point but other stuff will be considered. I have 150 (with potentially more in a few days) cash as well as some kit for part ex's (modern MOLLE kit mostly but some other stuff too).
Must be FULLY working with an FPS of 350 or less, I am not looking for fixer-uppers. Would prefer metal guns but not to picky if its a good shooter.

Mainly interested in:
Decent make Spring sniper rifle(400 fps max, my site limitations) with a scope, and preferable multiple mags.
AR-15 variants but I already have several so it is dependant on if I have it already or not, MUST BE WITHIN THE ERA THOUGH!
Interesting things from the era.

Partial interest in: (must have battery(ies) and at least 1 mag)
MP5A3/SD3 (collapsible stock versions and no torch grip)
H&K G3 (and smaller calibre variants)
AUG's (military version with the built in scope)
FAL's( I know it is a stretch)
M14's(wood stock type)
Gas Sniper rifles

Things I am not interested AT ALL in are:
2-tone and ex 2tones.
Pistols (unless it is something interesting)
GBB Rifles and SMG's (to much maintenance)
Sigg Rifles
Support Guns
Modern Guns(anything post 90's)

Let me know what you have (please PM me as I won't always remember to check this thread).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users