Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Resident Evil guns - Ashford Gold Lugers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: TM M92F - Custom Wesker Samurai Edge model
    TM Samurai Edge
    TM Ashford Gold Lugers
    JG M4 Carbine
Hey. Im looking for some airsoft guns from Resident Evil. Particuarly i am wanting the Ashford Gold Lugers (made by Tokyo Marui):

Posted Image

Would also be interested in the Barry Burton model Samurai Edge and possibly some other RE guns such as the magnum etc. I mainly want the gold lugers but would be interested in any RE weapon. I have custom built Wesker's Samurai Edge model myself and have another model too

If anyone has anything please let me know. Thank you :)

EDIT (13/6/10) - I now have the gold lugers and relief i found from Japan. They didnt however come with the box for the lugers, just the box for the relief so i would still be interested in another set of the lugers with the box for collection purposes. Have also found but not yet bought Leon's custom Desert Eagle which im assuming comes with the box

I am particuarly now looking for the Umbrella Tanaka Revolver, Barry's Samurai Edge and basically any one i dont have like the rare RE2 version of Leon's DE and anything like that
- TM M92F - Samurai Edge Wesker custom model
- TM Barry Burton Samurai Edge
- TM Samurai Edge standard model
- TM Ashford Gold Lugers
- TM 1998 Biohazard 2 Leon Custom 6"/10" Desert Eagle
- Tanaka Works 6" Umbrella Revolver
- JG M4 Carbine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users