Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM M4 S-SYSTEM w/ real steal parts (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

MrSnuggleBump

MrSnuggleBump

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Make: Tokyo Marui
Model: M4 S-SYSTEM
Accessories: LaRue FU grip (see here), Command Arms telescopic stock (see here), G&P Aimpoint red dot sight, Magpull PTS ASAP sling plate (see here), Guarder QD single point sling, Ares M16 tactical grip, King Arms rail covers, KASU tactical carbine case, 2 TM metal low caps, 2 batteries, small to large connector, trickle charger, original internals, a huge bag of Madbull 0.2 bb's, original m4 grip, an m16 solid stock and probs some other stuff i've forgotten about. Basically anything i've got that is AEG specific can go with the gun.

Upgrades: Systema shims, Systema ball bearing spring guide, Systema M100 spring

Condition: used with some scuffing to the receiver but never noticed. currently has no motor in the grip but i have the working original which will be included in sale. I've also got the original box for the gun along with loader, cleaning rod and all papers/booklets. As the gun is used it sold as seen.

FPS: not sure as i dont have a chrono. think it was around 320 last time i used it.

Splits/Swaps/Part Ex: No splitting but will swap/part ex for a CA M24 or TM VSR

Price: 170 ono + p&p
Payment: paypal only

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Selling as i wish to go down the sniping route. Havent played for a few months but fancy a new role. Im interested in a CA M24 or TM VSR broken or working ill listen to what you've got.

ebay username is jonlew105 if anyone wants to check my feedback for reassurance.

tn3000

tn3000

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Make: Tokyo Marui
Model: M4 S-SYSTEM
Accessories: LaRue FU grip (see here), Command Arms telescopic stock (see here), G&P Aimpoint red dot sight, Magpull PTS ASAP sling plate (see here), Guarder QD single point sling, Ares M16 tactical grip, King Arms rail covers, KASU tactical carbine case, 2 TM metal low caps, 2 batteries, small to large connector, trickle charger, original internals, a huge bag of Madbull 0.2 bb's, original m4 grip, an m16 solid stock and probs some other stuff i've forgotten about. Basically anything i've got that is AEG specific can go with the gun.

Upgrades: Systema shims, Systema ball bearing spring guide, Systema M100 spring

Condition: used with some scuffing to the receiver but never noticed. currently has no motor in the grip but i have the working original which will be included in sale. I've also got the original box for the gun along with loader, cleaning rod and all papers/booklets.

FPS: not sure as i dont have a chrono. think it was around 320 last time i used it.

Splits/Swaps/Part Ex: No splitting but will swap/part ex for a CA M24 or TM VSR

Price: 170 ono + p&p
Payment: paypal only

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Selling as i wish to go down the sniping route. Havent played for a few months but fancy a new role. Im interested in a CA M24 or TM VSR broken or working ill listen to what you've got.

ebay username is jonlew105 if anyone wants to check my feedback for reassurance.

how much would p and p be

MrSnuggleBump

MrSnuggleBump

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
10 by courier. and PM replied to.

MrSnuggleBump

MrSnuggleBump

AF-UK Starter

• Members