Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Conversion: MP5K to MP5??

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

EAGLE_ONE

EAGLE_ONE

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: Galaxy MP5K
    Double Eagle M50 (M40A1)
Hey im new to this forum, but ive been wondering for some time, would it be possible to convert a Galaxy MP5K (Tokyo Marui clone) into an MP5 of some Variant? or ad stock and/or foregrip? i would just like to have the option to convert the weapon to a larger smg that has more stability. Thinking this through i have come across a few flaws in the conversion and needed a second or more professional opinion about the matters: one, the upper receiver and the barrel are much smaller than a regular MP5, would i have to change the upper body and or barrel?? and two being: The locking pins, keeping the stock plate on and the foregrip on an MP5K are different to any other MP5K. It would be very useful to here any comments on the matter and would be greatly appreciated. :) ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME thanks

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
possible, but all that would be from the original MP5K would be the pistol grip and motor. new upper, front and barrel are all in order.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users