Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

making a AEG

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
for the last two weeks if been build a aeg m4 from the ground up that i have called the "APEX M4c1 ive got most of the externals and some of the internals barrels hop up ect but when it come to the gear box i have no experience of whats good and what's perfect for the aeg and that can work with the ultra high speed motor and a m120/130 spring also if anyone has any other suggestions then let me know

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
Ultra high sped motor and big spring do not mix. If you want big spring (and fps, as a m130 will be about 420 fps) then you need an ultra torque motor not ultra speed.

Apart from that I am f-all help as I like to keep mine as from box until it breaks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users