Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SIG552 seals AEG with 2 hi cap mags and batts and charger

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

El-che

El-che

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
*** BACK ON SALE!!**

Make: tokyo mauri
Gun/Model: sig 552 seals
Accessories: sling, 2 hi-cap mags 2 batteries and charger some BB's
Condition: very good
FPS: 300/320
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: n/a
Price/Payment: 200 cash in hand, cheque, paypal (although rather not due to fees)
Pictures: Posted Image

http://img715.images...4/1001660of.jpg

(excuse the hay on the floor..)

Can send more pics if needed..

I don't really want to sell but due to debt problems I have no choice :( the gun and everything it comes with are in tip top condition, only used twice in games, both batteries are reasonably new and same with the charger the 2 hi cap mags are 100 shot and of course the 30 shot mag which came with the gun is also included, this gun also has a fold-able stock and has all the original inclusive bits.

Also includes detachable torch/light

I brought this gun before the new legislation came into force therefore this gun DOES NOT have an orange tip and is not see through, 2 tone etc (looks just like the real thing)

Feel free to email or call on 01243 671135 or 07805 735691
Viewings welcome you will not be dissapointed :) (I live in chichester, w sussex) I will post but buyer pays postage.

If you want to make any offers just reply to post and ill answer them

El-che

El-che

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
BUMP* (gun now back on sale)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users