Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

gliderrider

gliderrider

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1 SLR, TM Thompson, TM MEU, S&S Sten Mk5, 8mm K98, AGM Bennelli M3 Super90
Hello. I'm syd. I've been playing airsoft since 2000 and gone through a load of loadouts and guns. Although I dont know what makes them tick, just how to use them.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

gliderrider

gliderrider

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1 SLR, TM Thompson, TM MEU, S&S Sten Mk5, 8mm K98, AGM Bennelli M3 Super90
Thanks devastator.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
Hi thar!

I was about to say 'any questions feel free to ask' but 10 years would give you a reasonable knowledge of the sport and how it works. :P
still applies though, feel free to ask.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

gliderrider

gliderrider

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Hi thar!

I was about to say 'any questions feel free to ask' but 10 years would give you a reasonable knowledge of the sport and how it works. :P
still applies though, feel free to ask.

You mean something along the lines of
"Wat am teh bestest gun dat gows super duper fast ROF wiv uber amazin fps. Oh, an av be able to put umpteen gazillion fings on it like a can opener, an mah tent"?

I've come to the conclusion that the 3 prioritys on kit and guns are;
1) You should just go for what feels most comfortable to you. Its no point having cutting edge gear and guns if they dont feel comfortable running around with it all day.

2)Image should come next, Image is almost as good as comfort. you have to FEEL that what you are wearing fits the part, and it helps with the suspention of dis belief for others if you are in some form of reconisable "Loadout".

3) gun performance. The reason is that I have seen plenty of players use low end AEG's,(Performance more than cost now the China soft guns are about) and get just as much fun out of it than guys with the 1200 pound Lemmon that is the Systemma PTW.

At the end of the day though, we do this for fun, not getting super kills, or massive kill counts.

I might have been playing for a few years(Christ, is it even that long?) but by no means have I seen it all.

Thanks for the welcome, and sorry if I've gone off on a bit of a ramble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users