Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KING arms galil

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Roketpencil

Roketpencil

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: none yet

(looking to get a king arms galil when i get ukarard

• Loadouts: IDF OD green
hey guys just wanted to know if anyone had any idea if they sell a scope mount for the

King arms galil on the picture showing all the bits and pieces i.e the sar, ar and arm

at the botttom there is a picture of a galil mount but i can find one anywhere

if there isn't any are the receivers on ajks the same or are they completely differen tbecause i think the galil would look quite nice witha little scope or red dot

cheers guys
*_RoCkEt PeNcIL_*

delta1ukc

delta1ukc

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Did not find any scope mounts, but did find this rail unit that would fit. Unfortantly i have not seen anything in the UK, so the states tends to be the place to look as galils are quite popular over the pond.

http://www.amazon.co...m/dp/B002GNYCW6

Team Hatchet-Mags

Team Hatchet-Mags

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: G&G M4A1

Classic Army Mp5a5
    (for sale 185 posted)

Mauser SR L96

KWA Glock 19

• Loadouts: Desert dpm
    Woodland dpm

Did not find any scope mounts, but did find this rail unit that would fit. Unfortantly i have not seen anything in the UK, so the states tends to be the place to look as galils are quite popular over the pond.

http://www.amazon.co...m/dp/B002GNYCW6

i have heard that quite a few manufacturers have actually stopped manufacturing Galils and Galil parts but idk for definate, might be that ? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users