Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custom Classic Army M4 and KJ Works Glock 23 + kit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

plainlazy44

plainlazy44

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys

Make: Classic army (originally), KJ works
Gun/Model: M4 SIR, Glock 23
Accessories: Single 68rd M16/M4 magazine, Single HFC Dark Hawk pistol magazine (fits the G23 perfectly), Samurai SIR system, Railed front sight block, Red dot sight (5 brightness settings), 2x vertical foregrip, 2x AN/PEQ2 battery boxes, Large 3300mah 9.6v battery for AN/PEQ2, Small 600mah 8.4v battery, 9.6v 1100mah nunchuck battery, Magazine-style quick loader, Viper Gun bag.
Condition: Good, not used since respray.
FPS: 325-350 (haven’t had it chrono’d in a while but no reason why it would have changed)
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Sensible offers on pistol only might be accepted
Price/Payment: £250 for the lot (including postage)

The rifle was originally a standard Classic Army M4 but its previous owner and I have changed most parts. It has a shortened outer barrel and a new flashider. The Samurai SIR system is a quality bit of kit that is unfortunately not produced anymore, it has a full metal upper half with a plastic lower half, all the rails are metal, very sturdy and with more rail space than even a 12 year old could fill. There is also a metal front sight block which has rails on all 4 sides. 6-postition stock that hasn’t been used since new. Pop-up rear ironsight. I don’t know what make the red dot scope is but its standard fare, 5 brightness settings. The large 3300mah battery is huge and takes a LONG time to run out, I used it for 24 hours straight at Town Assault before so you will not have to worry about battery changes. I’m including the second AN/PEQ2 box, the 2 extra batteries, the quick-loader and the second vertical foregrip free of charge as I’m clearing out everything so won’t be needing them again.

The pistol is a KJ Works Glock 23 (.45 version of the G19, dimensionally the same). It is the metal slide version and has one of the smoothest nicest actions I’ve ever felt, sounds brilliant too. The magazine is from a HFC Dark Hawk and is better quality than the original KJ one and holds more shots. Being longer it also gives a cool extended magazine look.

I would prefer to sell it all together for £250 including postage but I would be willing to sell the pistol on its own if I received a sensible offer for it.

I’m in Bristol and you can collect if you are nearby or I can post anywhere in the UK mainland.

I will accept PayPal or cheque payment (cheque’s will obviously have to clear completely before the rifle is posted) or cash if collecting.

Buyer will have to provide proof of age and proof of UKARA registration before I will accept their offer. I will not “two-tone” either RIF or break or bypass the law in any other fashion.

I can provide more pictures on request.

Thank you for viewing.

Posted Image
Posted Image

plainlazy44

plainlazy44

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Reduced to £210 for the lot

Geniusz

Geniusz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi. I am interested in your gun. Please call if still available
Daniel

Callum Lol

Callum Lol

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Classic Army M15A4, KWA Glock 17.

• Loadouts: ACU.
Hello i would be highly interested for the lot if you would two-tone or it is still avaible, thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users