Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A&K SVD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

fellowz23

fellowz23

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: JG Mp5A4, A&K SVD, AGM H&K 416

• Loadouts: Warrior 901 Omega Chest Rig (Olive)
Hi, brought this couple of week ago brand new and didnt like it, it is in two-tone but my friend has a stock and front grip in black that he sprayed that i can have, beacsue he as wood furniture, so if your UKARA'd il put them on for you, it is new i took it apart to tighten up the barrel (was loose for some reason) and to grease the slide.

Fps 450+
Cheek rest pad
Full metal body
High cap mag
Length 1200mm
Weight 2700g
Recommended .25g BB or heavier (i think)

im not gona ask for anything specific just offer what you got so just drop me a pm or leave a post.

Cant get pics up but this is esactly what it looks like and where i got it from

http://www.actionhob...-a4328db8498c?0

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
a few questions:

1. how easy is it to find spare mags?
2. does it have a scope?
3. have you dissasembled and cleaned it?

I can offer a CYMA glock 18C with 2 high caps and the normal one. one battery, used only once, in mint condition.
also in two tone. can also chuck in a Viper drop leg holster (right hand, black)
that all totals about the same price as the SVD new.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

fellowz23

fellowz23

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

http://www.fire-supp...s...&submit.y=5
http://www.airsoftwo.../...p;x=24&y=10

Couple of links there to some mags, not sure if there compatible though and no it hasnt got a scope, ye when i got it alot of the bolts and that were loose so just took it apart and greased a few things up so it wouldnt ware so easily from metal rubbing on metal and thats it realy.

Im gona see what else people offer, but that sounds realy tempting.

Thanks

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
OK, good stuff.
excellent, saves me a job.

and if you do go for my offer, I would need to see pics first.

hahaha, I was a bit thick just then. I was about to ask 'does it come with battery/charger'... Jesus, Dave, get it together...

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

fellowz23

fellowz23

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

lol to be fair when i first opend the box i said to my self, wheres the battery and charger lol.

prefebly looking for Gear or/and a Side arm, must be two-tone

Memcwho you got any pics of the glock and the other stuff also have you got any other gear like a vest?

Thanks

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
th Glock is the same on as my post in the show your gear thread (i can't find it now)

I can do it for you with the holster, bit mucky, but all in good nick, fits well.
The high cap mags have been filed a bit to feed properly, and one is missing a part that the BB's rest on. it still works fine, it just means that the first BB you load doesn't feed out as it acts as the missing part.

in the top of the slide (you can't see it under most normal circumstance, the gun has to be dissembled to see it) I have written 'Dave' in permanent marker, this was to Identify between mine and a friends Glock.

fellowz23

fellowz23

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

No longer available for swaps!! Lock thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users