Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Edgar brothers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheHalfLizard

TheHalfLizard

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: Po'mans kit collection/freedom fighter.
http://shop.edgarbrothers.com/

Bought some eyepro from them thursday morning arrived at my door friday morning.

Very easy to use, VERY fast delivery.

Btw, I have no affiliation with the company etc,etc.
Unless you count me once picking up a dead badger from a carpark near one of their shops.
"No-one is stopping people doing weird stuff to each other, but they would be strongly advised not to put it on the internet." - Martin Salter. Labour MP

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
I do as a matter of fact count that lol.

are they the same one's who are the MagPul Distributer for the UK?

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
Used to buy all my Pistol reloading supplies from them and they gave execellent service/value, I too have no affiliation with them apart from living in the same County LOL
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

TheHalfLizard

TheHalfLizard

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: Po'mans kit collection/freedom fighter.
I still have the badger....if you'll split the postage with me I'm happy to post it to you.
"No-one is stopping people doing weird stuff to each other, but they would be strongly advised not to put it on the internet." - Martin Salter. Labour MP

Jedi_Master

Jedi_Master

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1313 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui HK416D
    Tokyo Marui Mk23 Socom

• Loadouts: British DPM 'Cold War warrior'
    Grey urban kit

• Sites: UCAP Bunker
    The Mall
    Also played at:
    UCAP GreenOps
    UCAP Sandpit
    Longmoor
    Tuddenham
Very positive experience with recent purchase from Edgar Brothers Online. Website was simple to navigate and add items to basket, checkout was smooth, and email updates. The delivery was very quick, I ordered on Sunday 29 November and the parcel arrived on Tuesday 01 December and was well packed.

Their monthly Ghost sale is very good value (if they have an item you want), and being the UK retailer for Arc'teryx makes it worth checking to see what is on offer.

Nurse (noun), the first person you will see when waking up after saying "hold my gun and watch this..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users